While Sigel is an “Unsnobby” golf course, we have an obligation to make sure everyone enjoys a safe and relaxing day on the golf course. We will courteously remind you if any of the following rules are violated:
IMPORTANT ….PAY BEFORE YOU PLAY…
1. Must have shirt on at all times
2. Trousers and shorts must always be worn decently.
3. NO Drugs….NO Drunks…NO loud Cussing@#$@#
4. Slower golfers let faster ones through
5. Greens may not be like Pebble Beach but NO golf carts on greens
6. DO NOT write on the golf carts…Camping Groups have done it before with sharpies. You will be charged a fee to remove.
7. We love animals but they are not allowed on the golf course, no matter how small.
99.9% of our guests are honest and place the proper amount in the designated box.
We love golf and want you to love it too...at Sigel.